Are you making Fitness Harder to Sell? Rick Mayo and John Farkas
Everyone wants to be healthy and fit, but the majority of the population dislikes everything that goes with it. This is why selling fitness is hard and we make it harder to sell because we emphasize the process and not the product. I sit down with Rick Mayo and John Farkas and discuss this, customer experience and where you need to position yourself to be successful in fitness in the coming years.
Takeaways From This Episode
The ProFit GPS (Growth Plan Strategy) – nearly a decade of proven strategies all compiled into 1 easy to use portal. Over 44 different strategies to Get Clients, Keep Client, and Get clients back. A single membership fee gets you access to the exact same strategies uses at a multi 6 and 7 figure gyms across the US and Australia all delivered to your portal just when you need them. With a 365 marketing calendar and over 44 strategies, you can say goodbye to not know what to run this month, next month or the entire next year to bring in new clients, and continue to grow your gym!
Frustrated with foam rollers and other products that don’t get the job done. Cryo Releaser was designed to not only release tightness and trigger points but at the same time it decreases inflammation that may be going on in the area with its ice option within the device. It’s unique design and non-slip bottom helps it stay in place to target and release those trigger points Try it today to begin getting relief.
Website: Click Here
How much business revenue are you bringing in thru your website. Is it up to date? Does it take more than one step for people to sign up for your offer? Maybe it’s time to update it.
Offering tree makes it affordable to build a website that can help you increase your revenue. They build in:
- Website & hosting
- Mobile responsive
- Contact form & client contact management
- Social media integration
- Scheduling & client registration
- Accept online payments
- Appointments & one on one sessions
- Donations support
- All for as low as $11 per month.
Offer: Save 50% off of your first 3 months by clicking on the link below
- Rick Mayo – Website: rickmayo.com
- Rick Mayo – Facebook: Click Here
- John Farkas – Facebook: Click Here
- John Farkas – LinkedIn: Click Here
- Blue Ocean Fitness – Website: blueoceanfitness.net
- Blue Ocean Fitness – Facebook: Click Here
- Alloy Personal Training Center – Website: alloypersonaltrainingcenter.com
- Alloy Personal Training Solutions – Facebook: Click Here
- Secret Trainer Society – Website: secrettrainersociety.com
- Secret Trainer Society – Facebook: Click Here
- Music on the show by: bensound.com