Have You Tried B to B Marketing Yet? With June Kahn
June opened her studio with no existing clients and 1 year later she is full and won the “Best of Boulder”! She shares how she did it with her B to B and Community based marketing. She also gets 30% of her business by referrals from other professionals. Lots of takeaways on this one that you can use tomorrow to get more clients.
Takeaways From This Episode
If you’re frustrated with your booking software, you should know there’s an easier way. TeamUp is a one stop shop for fitness businesses. It does bookings, will take payments for you, will manage health questionnaires, and give you flexibility to use email lists.
All that, and TeamUp’s customers overwhelmingly say they chose TeamUp because it is easy to use. TeamUp’s price is the best bang for your buck in the industry – you get their full set of features no matter how much you pay, and the cost increases a small amount only when your client base grows.
To sign up for an exclusive 60 day trial, only available to listeners of my podcast, please visit – CLICK HERE
- June Kuhn – Website
- Owner at Center Your Body Pilates
- Barre Biz Master Trainer at Savvier Fitness
- Director of Education at Balance Through Movement Pilates
- CEO & Founder at June Kahn’s Bodyworks, LLC
- Former LifePower Pilates Coordinator at LifeTime.Life
- Former Director of Education at Beamfit, LLC
- Former National Event Coordinator at QiGNITION
- Music on the show by: bensound.com