How Do I Reopen My Gym? With Thomas Plummer
The Business of Fitness
We’re in it, now what? What comes next, will my clients come back, what do I need to change about the way I deliver service, how has the market and my clients changed? So many questions.
Thomas Plummer takes his 40 plus years in the fitness industry and shares what he thinks you should be doing to come out of this stronger than before. He lays out his 3 stage plan and has an amazing offer at the end of the episode.
Takeaways From This Episode
- Why 30% of the gyms won’t survive COVID-19
- How has the consumer has changed due to COVID-19
- What is the one thing you need to get clients back into your gym
What are the 3 phases of reopening your fitness business
What happens to your online training when you reopen
What message should your marketing sending?
Why your clients need to be on contracts, if they’re not already
CT Kaupp (owner of CT Kaupp, LLC) has extensive experience in building websites that do their job very well. CT and his team are easy to work with and respond rapidly to any service need. He’s not the cheapest, but you don’t want your clients to be either.
Click Here To Get Your Free Website Analysis & 27-Point Checklist Today – only available to MiFB listeners
- Private label, high quality supplements.
- Sell them with your name/brand on them.
- Your clients trust you, start building trust in your brand thru supplements
Call Megan at 814-335-6492 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to mention the podcast to get 50% off of your start up fees!
- Thomas Plummer
National Fitness Business Alliance
- The Business of Fitness
- Perform Better Speaker School
- Things Mentioned On The Episode