Is Old School the New School? with Andrew Wallis
Digital marketing is so complicated, expensive and getting less effective all the time. Could it be time to dust off some of the old school methods to see if they are more effective?
Andrew Wallis was a trainer turned digital marketer. He know thinks some of the old school methods may be more effective for local marketing.
Takeaways From This Episode
- Transitioning from a trainer to business owner
- Is old school marketing more effective now?
- Timing is everything is sales
- What if you skip steps in a recipe? Will it taste the same?
- Using your superpower in your business
- Don’t put all your marketing in one basket
Why you have to own your marketing assets
Video Cut-ups From Our Episode
Better TV For Your Gym
Use code FITBIZ to have your $99 set up fee waived.
What is the job of your website? How do you know if your website is doing it’s job correctly? How do I keep my website updated so I don’t have to keep rebuilding it? How do I make my website look good? These are the questions you should be asking yourself before you start looking for someone to build it.
CT Kaupp (owner of CT Kaupp, LLC) has extensive experience in building websites that do their job very well. CT and his team are easy to work with and respond rapidly to any service need. He’s not the cheapest, but you don’t want your clients to be either.
Click here to message CT today & tell him Jim sent you. You will receive a special discount – only available to MiFB listeners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Wallis Consultancy
Things Mentioned In This Episode
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes, Anthony Heald
- The E Myth Revisited by Michael E Gerber
- The Go Giver by Bob Burg, John David Mann
- They Ask, You Answer by Marcus Sheridan