Going from Trainer to Franchise Owner with John Farkas
Going from trainer to successful business owner to franchise owner, this is what some trainers dream about and John Farkas is doing it. He has owned Blue Ocean Fitness for over 10 years and has recently bought into a boutique personal training franchise and plans on opening two locations in the next year. Is it a dream come true for him?
Takeaways From This Episode
- Why simplifying helped him to become more profitable and grow
- Taking some losses for the big win
- Belief in your product sells
- Email marketing that that creates friends, not enemies
- Only 5% of your target avatar is ready to buy at any given time
- Story telling is powerful in the selling process
- The biggest selling point of being part of a franchise
- Setting your team up to win
- 10% Wins
Video Cut-ups From Our Episode
Better TV For Your Gym
Use code FITBIZ to have your $99 set up fee waived.
What is the job of your website? How do you know if your website is doing it’s job correctly? How do I keep my website updated so I don’t have to keep rebuilding it? How do I make my website look good? These are the questions you should be asking yourself before you start looking for someone to build it.
CT Kaupp (owner of CT Kaupp, LLC) has extensive experience in building websites that do their job very well. CT and his team are easy to work with and respond rapidly to any service need. He’s not the cheapest, but you don’t want your clients to be either.
Click here to message CT today & tell him Jim sent you. You will receive a special discount – only available to MiFB listeners
Blue Ocean Fitness
Alloy Personal Training Franchise