Branding for Dummies with Justin Brown
Ask four people what is branding and you will get four different answers. Do you know what your brand is? Who your brand is for? What does your brand promise? These are questions only you can answer. Justin helps you answer these questions and how to turn the answers into more revenue for your business.
Takeaways From This Episode
- What exactly is branding
- Are you targeting yourself in your marketing and branding?
- The difference between a Brand and a Company
- Service delivery is more important than certifications.
- Are you networking intentionally and effectively?
- How to target affluent clients
- How you help people by charging them
Mindset and Development
- What has been Justin’s most successful failure.
- What has been Justin’s biggest surprise in the industry
- Where does he go for personal and professional development
SUCCEED! in business. Change more lives. Find success faster doing what you love.
The must-have membership for fitness businesses. All the tools, connections, and answers you need.
What is the job of your website? How do you know if your website is doing it’s job correctly? How do I keep my website updated so I don’t have to keep rebuilding it? How do I make my website look good? These are the questions you should be asking yourself before you start looking for someone to build it.
CT Kaupp (owner of CT Kaupp, LLC) has extensive experience in building websites that do their job very well. CT and his team are easy to work with and respond rapidly to any service need. He’s not the cheapest, but you don’t want your clients to be either.
Click here to message CT today & tell him Jim sent you. You will receive a special discount – only available to MiFB listeners
- Private label, high quality supplements.
- Sell them with your name/brand on them.
- Your clients trust you, start building trust in your brand thru supplements
Call Megan at 814-335-6492 or email at email@example.com
Be sure to mention the podcast to get 50% off of your start up fees!