Are We Getting It All Wrong In America? With Jack Thomas
Sometimes the answer to our problems is a mindset shift or change of perspective. We try to find some answers for the US Fitness market by comparing it to some of the international markets. What the markets are getting right and wrong.
Jack Thomas hosts the Fitness Business Asia podcast and owns 3 Fitness Studios in Bangkok, Thailand. We sit down to have a conversation about the current state of the fitness industry and what we need to do to thrive in the current economy. We both learned a lot and think you will too.
Takeaways From This Episode
- Comparing the Asian market to the American market. What are each doing right or wrong
- Are we focusing on the wrong thing right now?
- We discuss Clients quitting using Covid as an excuse
- The single reason some gyms got more of their clients back
- The impact of training staff to a system on your time and productivity
- The U.S. got stimulus and Asia didn’t. How did that affect our mindsets?
- Are we spoiled in the US and the scarcity mindset
- Is the political polarity of COVID only a US thing?
Mindset and Development
- What has been Jack’s most successful failure.
- What has been his biggest surprise in the industry
- Where does they he for personal and professional development
SUCCEED! in business. Change more lives. Find success faster doing what you love.
The must-have membership for fitness businesses. All the tools, connections, and answers you need.
What is the job of your website? How do you know if your website is doing it’s job correctly? How do I keep my website updated so I don’t have to keep rebuilding it? How do I make my website look good? These are the questions you should be asking yourself before you start looking for someone to build it.
CT Kaupp (owner of CT Kaupp, LLC) has extensive experience in building websites that do their job very well. CT and his team are easy to work with and respond rapidly to any service need. He’s not the cheapest, but you don’t want your clients to be either.
Click here to message CT today & tell him Jim sent you. You will receive a special discount – only available to MiFB listeners
- Private label, high quality supplements.
- Sell them with your name/brand on them.
- Your clients trust you, start building trust in your brand thru supplements
Call Megan at 814-335-6492 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to mention the podcast to get 50% off of your start up fees!