From One Location To A Franchise with Brandon Cullen
Do you have what it takes to build a franchise? The vision, business know how, leadership skills, and rock star team? These are a good beginning but it will require you to build an entirely new skill set to build a successful fitness franchise.
Brandon Cullen and his partner have climbed that mountain. He shares the skill set he started with and how they acquired the skills needed to keep climbing. They have taken M.A.D.abolic from a single location to dozens of franchise locations.
Takeaways From This Episode
- The massive hole in the industry that they saw
- Do you have a methodology?
- Don’t let growth get in the way of your systems
- Where did M.A.D.abolic come from?
- How to curate your message for your clients
- The key for successful partnerships
- How do you know when it’s time to step away from the training floor?
Mindset and Development
- What has been Brandon’s most successful failure.
- What has been his biggest surprise in the industry
- Where does he go for personal and professional development
WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER
The fitness industry has changed forever. Don’t face uncertainty alone. Discover the FBA: An exciting community where fitness studios, gyms, and fitpros come to be better informed, educated, and inspired.
Succeed Fitness Conference and Expo
March 2-7th 2021 – FULLY VIRTUAL!
REGISTER FOR CONFERENCE: FBAFitness.com/Succeed
What is the job of your website? How do you know if your website is doing it’s job correctly? How do I keep my website updated so I don’t have to keep rebuilding it? How do I make my website look good? These are the questions you should be asking yourself before you start looking for someone to build it.
CT Kaupp (owner of CT Kaupp, LLC) has extensive experience in building websites that do their job very well. CT and his team are easy to work with and respond rapidly to any service need. He’s not the cheapest, but you don’t want your clients to be either.
Click here to message CT today & tell him Jim sent you. You will receive a special discount – only available to MiFB listeners
- Private label, high quality supplements.
- Sell them with your name/brand on them.
- Your clients trust you, start building trust in your brand thru supplements
Call Megan at 814-335-6492 or email at email@example.com
Be sure to mention the podcast to get 50% off of your start up fees!
When the pandemic started, many studio owners needed to find a way to keep their community connected. FitGrid was on of the first to offer a seamless integration with Zoom and Mindbody to help get virtual classes streamed to fitness communities around the world.
ECLUSIVE VIDEO: FitGrid is offering podcast listeners an exclusive offer of “Get $500 Off” FitGrid. Sign up today at