It’s Time The Real FitPros Start Beating The Online Influencers With Sean Garner
Are you tired of seeing the influencers beat the real fit pros? Sean Garner has made it his mission to turn that around by educating real fit pros about the online training business. He has helped many fit pros rise above and get what they deserve for their skill set.
Takeaways From This Episode
- What role will online coaching play going forward
- You’re right, but does it matter?
- You still have a huge opportunity with online
- Your not just selling sets and reps anymore
- How to stand out online.
- Where does Sean recommend people start with online training
- The biggest mistake Sean see’s people making in online training
Mindset and Development
- What has been Sean’s most successful failure.
- What has been his biggest surprise in the industry
- Where does he go for personal and professional development
Business can be hard, let’s change that. Learn skills that will make you more successful in business.
What is the job of your website? How do you know if your website is doing it’s job correctly? How do I keep my website updated so I don’t have to keep rebuilding it? How do I make my website look good? These are the questions you should be asking yourself before you start looking for someone to build it.
CT Kaupp (owner of CT Kaupp, LLC) has extensive experience in building websites that do their job very well. CT and his team are easy to work with and respond rapidly to any service need. He’s not the cheapest, but you don’t want your clients to be either.
Click here to message CT today & tell him Jim sent you. You will receive a special discount – only available to MiFB listeners
Better TV For Your Gym
Use code FITBIZ to have your $99 set up fee waived.
- Private label, high quality supplements.
- Sell them with your name/brand on them.
- Your clients trust you, start building trust in your brand thru supplements
Call Megan at 814-335-6492 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to mention the podcast to get 50% off of your start up fees!
- Email: email@example.com