How to be Profitable on Day One with Amanda Goolsby
Membership Pre-Sale Expert
Amanda got on with Orange Theory on the ground floor and help grow them to the Industry Leader they are today. One of the main ways she helped them grow is with membership pre-sales. Orange Theories aren’t allowed to open with less than 500 members.
Now she runs her own business and has geeked out on the Pre-Sale process. Details, timing and execution matter for successful pre-sales.
She breaks down the process into simple, repeatable steps that you can use.
Takeaways From This Episode
- How to open up with clients and revenue on day one.
- How to open a Second location and make it profitable quickly.
- The Power that Pre-Sale brings to your Business and Brand.
- The Mindset, budget, team, tailor, organize, and other components of an effective Pre-Sale
- How to leverage your Grand Opening
- How the game changes after opening
Mindset and Development
- What has been Amanda’s most Successful Failure?
- In her time in the fitness industry, what has been the biggest surprise that he’s had to deal with?
- Where does Amanda go for his personal and professional development?
The ProFit GPS System contains nearly a decade of proven strategies all compiled into 1 easy to use portal. Over 44 different strategies to Get Clients, Keep Client, and Get clients back. With a 365 marketing calendar and over 44 strategies, you can say goodbye to not knowing what to run this month, next month or the entire next year to bring in new clients, and continue to grow your gym!
- Amanda Goolsby
- Things Mentioned On The Episode