Are You a Good Leader? How Do You Know? With Sean Sites
Any Time Fitness
Do you struggle with getting your employees to buy in.?To get them to consistently deliver a positive client experience? Then your struggling with leadership. You need to be a better leader.
Sean Sites shares how he became a better leader and uses systems to run his 4 clubs profitably and remotely.
Sean Sites started as a stock boy and rose to Regional Manager. He took that business acumen into the fitness industry and running his 4 clubs.
Takeaways From This Episode
- The advantage of bringing a corporate structure to the fitness industry
- What you need for your business to grow
- What type of leader do you need to be to grow your business
- How to develop leaders in your business
- How to bring business acumen to your fitness business
- How to manage a successful team
- What does it mean to hire someone with more “Runway” than you
- How to use numbers to help you run your business
- How to build a Operations Manual for your business
- How to successfully manage multiple locations
- How to create consistency in your clubs
- Why money is not always the best way to inspire your team
Mindset and Development
What is Sean’s Most Successful Failure?
What is the Biggest Surprise in the Fitness Industry that he has had to deal with?
- Where does Sean go for his Personal and Professional Development?
For over 40 years, I’ve had the pleasure of speaking, consulting and leading workshops around the world.
Two truths I’ve learned over the years is that the people in this business really do make a difference in the lives of others and people in this business largely have the same needs.
What are those needs? Sales and selling skills, marketing, managing a team, strategic planning and “keeping your head together” when times are good and when times are rough. To meet these needs, I’m developing a new platform called The Business of Fitness and a unique product called The Vault.
If you’ve enjoyed my posts, workshops or seminars and are looking to make 2020 a great year professionally and personally, I hope you’ll check it out.
The ProFit GPS System contains nearly a decade of proven strategies all compiled into 1 easy to use portal. Over 44 different strategies to Get Clients, Keep Client, and Get clients back. With a 365 marketing calendar and over 44 strategies, you can say goodbye to not knowing what to run this month, next month or the entire next year to bring in new clients, and continue to grow your gym!