Where are the Female Fitness Business Leaders? With Sara Kooperman
- CEO of SCW Fitness Education / WATERinMOTION
- Founder of MANIA Fitness Professional Conventions
- Women’s Leadership Council at SUCCEED Fitness Business Conference.
Are there cultural biases that men and women have that can slow down women in the fitness business? Yes, there are! You need to be aware of them so that you’re not guilty of using them. Education, empowerment, and certification is what Sara Kooperman is all about. You
can say it’s her passion. She hosts 8 MANIA conferences a year for the past 30 years! She is a key figure in the Women’s Leadership Forum. Something we discuss on this episode.
Takeaways From This Episode
- Do you have cultural biases that interfere with you empowering women
Do women and men have cultural biases that prevent women from succeeding in business
What is the Women’s Leadership Council and why you should know about it
Why did MANIA partner with AFS?
Why you have to find a leadership style that works for you.
Mindset and Development
- What is Sara’s Most Successful Failure?
What is the Biggest Surprise in the Fitness Industry that she has had to deal with?
Where does Sara go for her Personal and Professional Development?
- Contains nearly a decade of proven strategies all compiled into 1 easy to use portal.
- Over 44 different strategies to Get Clients, Keep Client, and Get clients back.
- With a 365 marketing calendar and over 44 strategies, you can say goodbye to not knowing what to run this month, next month or the entire next year to bring in new clients, and continue to grow your gym!
- SCW Fitness Education
- Women’s Leadership Forum
- Succeed Women’s Leadership Council
- SUCCED! Fitness Business Conference
- Things Mentioned On The Episode