Why You Need to Stay One Step Ahead of Where Your Business is Going With Dan Uyemura
- Founder of Push Press
- Torrance Training Lab
Does your software fit your business or are you fitting your business to the software. When was the last time you reevaluated your operating software. We challenge you to overcome the fear of change and take a hard look at your software to see if it is the right fit for your business now and moving forward Dan Uyemura is a software engineer who became a gym owner. He grew frustrated with the software on the market and decided to build his own software to fill some of the gaps and pain points he was experiencing as a gym owner.
Takeaways From This Episode
- Why you need to look at the software you’re currently using to run your business.
- Is most of the software a copy of the industry leader?
- Why most owners don’t want to change operating software
- How to bridge the gap between what you need and what the software does.
- Do you know how much you’re paying in Merchant Processing fees?
Are you happy with your software’s customer support?
Mindset and Development
What is Dan’s Most Successful Failure?
What is the Biggest Surprise in the Fitness Industry that he has had to deal with?
Where does Dan go for his Personal and Professional Development?
- Contains nearly a decade of proven strategies all compiled into 1 easy to use portal.
- Over 44 different strategies to Get Clients, Keep Client, and Get clients back.
- With a 365 marketing calendar and over 44 strategies, you can say goodbye to not knowing what to run this month, next month or the entire next year to bring in new clients, and continue to grow your gym!