Shut Up and Run Your Business with Thomas Plummer
Stop being pissed off and focus on how your business can be successful in the current market. The reality is COVID isn’t going anywhere any time soon. This is our normal. You need to evolve you business to thrive now. Thomas shares what he thinks you need to do to survive and thrive.
Takeaways From This Episode
- Acceptance of the current situation. We are never going back to 2019 so you must evolve your business to survive.
- The COVID trap a lot of owners can fall into.
- Do your personal politics have a place in your business?
- You better be covering your ass with your safety protocols and policies.
- Putting together a long term COVID business plan.
- The Golden opportunity for Personal Training
- What model does Thomas think will work moving forward
- Is this a good time to raise your prices?
- Why your business has to grow as you age.
What if you have to close your business permanently?
What is the job of your website? How do you know if your website is doing it’s job correctly? How do I keep my website updated so I don’t have to keep rebuilding it? How do I make my website look good? These are the questions you should be asking yourself before you start looking for someone to build it.
CT Kaupp (owner of CT Kaupp, LLC) has extensive experience in building websites that do their job very well. CT and his team are easy to work with and respond rapidly to any service need. He’s not the cheapest, but you don’t want your clients to be either.
Click here to message CT today & tell him Jim sent you. You will receive a special discount – only available to MiFB listeners
PREPARE TO GET UNCOMFORTABLE
If you’re looking for sugar-coated sweet talk, you’ve come to the wrong place. Thomas Plummer’s reputation and worldwide following is built on 3 principles:
- Get to the heart of the issue – fast – without sentimentality or drama;
- Speak the brutal truth of the situation;
- Chart a step-by-step process for improvement.
These 3 principles form the core of Thomas’ work and have helped clients, large and small, successfully navigate significant disruption, change and competition.
As a trusted advisor to fitness professionals, Thomas Plummer is without peer. A featured presenter at 20+ workshop events each year worldwide, 10 published books and widely followed Facebook and blog posts catalog a deep understanding of what works in the fitness business, what doesn’t work and what is coming next.
Thousands of fitness professionals turn to Thomas Plummer for advice and insights about fitness trends, creating outstanding member experiences and mastering business fundamentals in sales, marketing, staffing and programming.
Nearly every fitness industry leader and innovator, past and present, has met with Thomas Plummer. Not one to be content with past successes, Thomas continues to attract and develop club operators through the United States, Australia, Brazil, China, Eastern Europe, Latin America and the United Kingdom.