Simplify Your Business with Josh McKinney
HeadNodHQ Jujitsu School, I Suck at Jujitsu Show podcast, Pan Am Champion-blue belt
There are so many components to operating a profitable business. It can be confusing and frustrating. It can make your business inefficient and cost you money.
Don’t you wish you could simplify it? Josh McKinney shares how he did it with his businesses and he is happier because of it. Josh runs two profitable gyms, an online business and a podcast. He has a unique mind and approach to business that has always allowed his businesses to operate with a profit.
Takeaways From This Episode
- How to purposely create a great culture in your business
- What is the leader’s role in creating culture in their business
- What are your limiting beliefs that keep your business from growing
- Cult or Culture where do you draw the line?
- What you must do love your business.
- Are you being a victim or a victor in your business
- How to simplify your business
Mindset and Development
- What has been Josh’s most successful failure
- What has been Josh’s biggest surprise in the fitness industry
- Where does Josh go for his personal and professional development
What is the job of your website? How do you know if your website is doing it’s job correctly? How do I keep my website updated so I don’t have to keep rebuilding it? How do I make my website look good? These are the questions you should be asking yourself before you start looking for someone to build it.
CT Kaupp (owner of CT Kaupp, LLC) has extensive experience in building websites that do their job very well. CT and his team are easy to work with and respond rapidly to any service need. He’s not the cheapest, but you don’t want your clients to be either.
Click here to message CT today & tell him Jim sent you. You will receive a special discount – only available to MiFB listeners
PREPARE TO GET UNCOMFORTABLE
If you’re looking for sugar-coated sweet talk, you’ve come to the wrong place. Thomas Plummer’s reputation and worldwide following is built on 3 principles:
- Get to the heart of the issue – fast – without sentimentality or drama;
- Speak the brutal truth of the situation;
- Chart a step-by-step process for improvement.
These 3 principles form the core of Thomas’ work and have helped clients, large and small, successfully navigate significant disruption, change and competition.
As a trusted advisor to fitness professionals, Thomas Plummer is without peer. A featured presenter at 20+ workshop events each year worldwide, 10 published books and widely followed Facebook and blog posts catalog a deep understanding of what works in the fitness business, what doesn’t work and what is coming next.
Thousands of fitness professionals turn to Thomas Plummer for advice and insights about fitness trends, creating outstanding member experiences and mastering business fundamentals in sales, marketing, staffing and programming.
Nearly every fitness industry leader and innovator, past and present, has met with Thomas Plummer. Not one to be content with past successes, Thomas continues to attract and develop club operators through the United States, Australia, Brazil, China, Eastern Europe, Latin America and the United Kingdom.