Behavioral Science That Improves Fitness with Scott Schutte and Janine Sticher PhD
Evolved Personal Training
We want our clients to want their goals as much as we want it for them, but most of the time it seems like they don’t. But that’s just it, They DO! We just have to do a better job at leading them. Scott and Janine have had success in using behavioral science to improve their clients results and level of satisfaction. They share what has been working for them on this episode.
Takeaways From This Episode
- How Scott and Dr Janine think differently about health and fitness
- Is a cafe or shake bar right for your gym or studio?
- Where does behavior modification applications belong in a fitness business.
- What do you need to know to ask your clients better questions?
- What was the biggest change they’ve seen since implementing behavior modification in their business?
- What role does language play in behavioral modification?
- What behavioral modification looks in the real world.
- Are you neglecting the other 23 hours of your client’s day.
Mindset and Development
- What has been their most successful failures
- What has been their biggest surprise in the fitness industry
- Where do they go for personal and professional development
SUCCEED! in business. Change more lives. Find success faster doing what you love.
The must-have membership for fitness businesses. All the tools, connections, and answers you need.
What is the job of your website? How do you know if your website is doing it’s job correctly? How do I keep my website updated so I don’t have to keep rebuilding it? How do I make my website look good? These are the questions you should be asking yourself before you start looking for someone to build it.
CT Kaupp (owner of CT Kaupp, LLC) has extensive experience in building websites that do their job very well. CT and his team are easy to work with and respond rapidly to any service need. He’s not the cheapest, but you don’t want your clients to be either.
Click here to message CT today & tell him Jim sent you. You will receive a special discount – only available to MiFB listeners
- Private label, high quality supplements.
- Sell them with your name/brand on them.
- Your clients trust you, start building trust in your brand thru supplements
Call Megan at 814-335-6492 or email at email@example.com
Be sure to mention the podcast to get 50% off of your start up fees!
- Scott Schutte
- Janine Sticher PhD
- Differentiato Pro
- Evolved Personal Training
- Things Mentioned on the Podcast