Are You Crushing Your Business or Is It Crushing You? With Ben Ivey
Entrepreneur Lifestyle / Fulfillment Artist for Successful People
You ask any business owner how’s their business and they tell you. Great! But is it really? We discuss the things business owners are afraid to let anyone know and how it’s killing them and their business. Ben Ivey’s dad was a successful business owner or so he thought until he killed himself. This launched Ben on a quest to help avoid other entrepreneurs from suffering this same fate.
Takeaways From This Episode
- The benefits of building your business around the lifestyle you want.
- Your limiting habits that keep you from moving forward in your business
- Do Better people tend to become better leaders?
- What is Active Procrastinators syndrome?
- Are you working towards something you want to do that you can do now?
- The curse of the grind mindset
- Following your competitors instead of focusing on what you want to do
- Suicide is a real thing with entrepreneurs.
Mindset and Development
- What has been Ben’s most successful failures
- What has been Ben”s biggest surprise in the fitness industry
- Where does he go for personal and professional development
SUCCEED! in business. Change more lives. Find success faster doing what you love.
The must-have membership for fitness businesses. All the tools, connections, and answers you need.
What is the job of your website? How do you know if your website is doing it’s job correctly? How do I keep my website updated so I don’t have to keep rebuilding it? How do I make my website look good? These are the questions you should be asking yourself before you start looking for someone to build it.
CT Kaupp (owner of CT Kaupp, LLC) has extensive experience in building websites that do their job very well. CT and his team are easy to work with and respond rapidly to any service need. He’s not the cheapest, but you don’t want your clients to be either.
Click here to message CT today & tell him Jim sent you. You will receive a special discount – only available to MiFB listeners
- Private label, high quality supplements.
- Sell them with your name/brand on them.
- Your clients trust you, start building trust in your brand thru supplements
Call Megan at 814-335-6492 or email at email@example.com
Be sure to mention the podcast to get 50% off of your start up fees!