Is CBD Legit?
Scooter Vaughn / Former Professional Hockey Player / Managing Partner at Isospec LLC
The CBD industry is unregulated like the Wild West so how do you know:
- Does CBD work?
- What is the best way to use it?
- How can you tell a high quality CBD product from a poor one?
- What CBD products are out there and which ones are the best?
- What is White Labeling?
I sit down with Scooter Vaughn with IsoSpec. We answer these questions and more as we discuss all thing CBD.
Takeaways From This Episode
If you’re frustrated with your booking software, you should know there’s an easier way. TeamUp is a one stop shop for fitness businesses. It does bookings, will take payments for you, will manage health questionnaires, and give you flexibility to use email lists.
All that, and TeamUp’s customers overwhelmingly say they chose TeamUp because it is easy to use. TeamUp’s price is the best bang for your buck in the industry – you get their full set of features no matter how much you pay, and the cost increases a small amount only when your client base grows.
To sign up for an exclusive 60 day trial, only available to listeners of my podcast, please visit – CLICK HERE
- Scooter Vaughan – LinkedIn: Click Here
- Isospec CBD Products – Website: Click Here
- Isospec CBD Products – Facebook: Click Here
- Isospect CBD Products – Instagram: Click Here
- Music on the show by: bensound.com